|About Us||Rentals||Our Team||Rental Application|
|Tenants||Owners||Selection Criteria||Contact Us|
Coldwell Banker Elite’s Property Management Division leases and manages residential and commercial properties. Through our many years of experience and our dedication to the Property Management profession, we pledge to serve you with the latest technology when assisting you with leasing, managing, purchasing, and selling Investment Properties.
The Difference Between a Professional Property Manager and a Landlord
- Knows the landlord/tenant laws for your city, state, and federal governments.
- Knows rent values, vacancy factors, including vacancy time for your area.
- Utilizes professional leases and consistent screening policies to meet legal obligations.
- Performs thorough move-in and move-out property inspections.
- Is personally familiar with reputable licensed, affordable and reliable local vendors.
- Is able to effectively negotiate with the tenant and enforce the terms of the rental agreement.
- Has the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants, and collect bad debt.
Property Management Services
When you entrust your valuable real estate investment to us, you are choosing to have exceptional service and leave your worries behind. We provide expert guidance through every step of the process.
Knowing your property is well managed not only means you can relax and concentrate on other matters; it also means investement property that sustains its value. Our goal is to give you greater peace of mind.
Director of Property Management
Dawn Josemans is the Director of Property Management, managing serveral hundred units for Coldwell Banker Elite. Dawn serves on the Virginia Association of Realtors Property Management Committee and holds the following NAR designations: ABR, CDPE, SFR. She is also a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
Dawn has been managing Real Estate since 1989 and has worked for some of the largest property management firms in the country. She has managed as many as 3,000 units located in seven different states along the East Coast. Her experience in managing a diverse portfolio including new construction, tax credit, luxury Class A, affordable housing as well as forty-year-old rehabilitation deals is a great asset to her clients. Dawn has received many professional awards for her outstanding performance in the property management industry.
4840 Southpoint Drive
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407